December 7, 2014

finally new blogplatform

I've spent this weekend copying in my old blogposts from my recent blog - www.idaydream.blogg.no. I've been thinking about using blogger instead for a while, and finally did it. Feels good :) I like the possibilities in the designs more, and that it's not a norwegian blog page, but international. Posted a look from last week at the recent post, and way back in the archive it's looks from february this year and till today. I'm gonna continue posting these kind of pictures, plus some fashioninspo pictures from tumblr and such. Love searching through that website and just sit there and be inspired :) So yeah, that's what this blog is gonna be about I guess.. You can find me on other websites and social media's if you'd like:

LOOKBOOK - amandarunde
INSTAGRAM - amandafrunde
I DAYDREAM AT FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/idaydreamblog
MY TUMBLR - www.rundes.tumblr.com  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment